Premieres Holiday 2011
A rich palette of deep gem tones fit for a queen in shades of garnet, citrine, peridot, amethyst, sapphire, pink tourmaline, silver & gold grace this semi-precious treasure!
- metallic platinum Italian leather bottom, upper, strap (11" drop) with velvet knots and fringe tassel ends
- heavily distressed skirt is banded with ruched velvet detail and wraps around entire bag
- pink, gold & silver velvet burnout jacquard body
- leather hand-wrapped tassel, hand crafted patina verdigris copper 3.25" cross
- handmade natural fiber blossom
- luxe plush interior with 1 zippered and 3 open patch pockets
design note: with wear blossoms and entire bag will tatter slightly adding to the old world beauty and vintage charm.
Each piece from the Sarabella James Collection is made by hand in the U.S.A. and will adorn unique characteristics of its own. Some edges of the leathers, fabrics, ribbons, braids, and tassels are purposely distressed and appear raw, frayed and tattered to add charm & originality to the design. Naturally blemished leathers, intentional holes, tears and tatterings are meant to give a worn, vintage vibe — a distinctive trademark of an authentic Sarabella James handbag; not to be considered defects in any way.