Premieres Fall 2011
Gorgeous Italian leather inside and out! The rich Italian chestnut acid wash hair on leather with its smooth patches of espresso resembles that of a breathtaking champion thoroughbred. Confidently stand out from the rest knowing this one's in a class all its own.
- front/back Italian chestnut acid wash hair on leather with exposed espresso smooth patches
- natural cognac shearling lambskin upper
- natural gunsmoke shearling lambskin magnetic laced flap closure
- black leather laces, strap (10" drop)
- honey leather bottom, piping and interior pockets
- antique copper hardware
- ultra luxe interior with mocha brushed suede lining, 1 zippered and 3 open honey leather pockets
NOTE: As with any natural hide, the blemishes/patches appear randomly. Some bags will have more, less or perhaps no patches at all which makes each and every piece a true one-of-a-kind!
Each piece from the Sarabella James Collection is made by hand in the U.S.A. and will adorn unique characteristics of its own. Some edges of the leathers, fabrics, ribbons, braids, and tassels are purposely distressed and appear raw, frayed and tattered to add charm & originality to the design. Naturally blemished leathers, intentional holes, tears and tatterings are meant to give a worn, vintage vibe — a distinctive trademark of an authentic Sarabella James handbag; not to be considered defects in any way.